The hero top of summer is without a doubt the white blouse. Why? Because it’s easy. It works day or night and makes a perfect pairing with just about anything – white jeans (love a head-to-toe white look), a pair of shorts, or, for a dressier spin, a midi skirt (think this + this).The versatility alone makes the white top a summer staple – which is why stocking up on a fresh batch is never a bad idea. From streamlined and simple (this one is my favorite and it’s under $100!) to styles that make a statement, this list covers it all. Because one can never have too many, right?
- I scored this one for $54 and have already worn it a dozen times this summer.
- I love the square neckline and tiny bow details on this top.
- This linen wrap top is a perfect option for extra warm days. Bonus: it’s on sale.
- This top is at the very top of my summer wish list. I love it – and it’s on sale, too! I wish they had it on my size.
- If you’re looking for a timeless style that won’t break the bank, this $98 option is the one for you.
- The dramatic ruffle sleeves give this simple tee a stylish upgrade.
- For that reworked look, check out Palmer Harding. I love this one and this one.
- The kind of top you always pack in your suitcase because you know it will work with everything.
- For something ultra-feminine, this on-sale Isabel Marant top is a good choice.
- I bought this top last year and it’s become one of my most-worn tops ever since. It’s worth the splurge.
- This puff-sleeve, off-the-shoulder style makes a statement.
- What’s great about this blouse is that you can wear it through the fall. Just add throw on some jeans and a pair of boots.
- The buttons give this puff-shoulder top an extra edge.
- I love the super simple design of this off-the-shoulder top from Theory.
- I can never resist a Nili Lotan blouse. This white button-down is one of my very favorites. (It’s also available here.)
- This tunic is a great option for the office. On the weekends, pair with cropped denim or a pair of shorts.
For more, scroll down to shop the list.
Photos by Kristen Kilpatrick