Like every other holiday in 2020, this Thanksgiving is most likely going to be different than in years past. Some of us have plans to celebrate with close family or a small group of friends, while others might be planning to go digital and enjoy their turkey over Zoom. Regardless of what the plans are, I’m all for trying to make it special – read: I’ll take any excuse to dress up and set a pretty table. To put it simply, this year’s lack of festivities has me feeling extra festive.
If you’re feeling the same then check out this hit list with all of my favorite finds for Thanksgiving. It’s a bit of a random list as I’ve rounded up everything from outfit ideas to things you need (like these) for the kids’ table. Tis the season!
- The most perfect Thanksgiving dessert plate.
- A one-and-done set for the kids’ table.
- This burnt-orange top (I have it in a size XS) would be perfect with a pair of jeans for the day.
- I am really in love with the idea of Tory Burch’s spongeware in the new brown hue as a Thanksgiving tablescape.
- These amber glasses are a great Amazon find for your table. The set of four is under $50.
- While I’m all about waiting until Thanksgiving is over before putting out anything Christmas, these trees might actually pass for Thanksgiving decor, thanks to their bronze and burnt orange color.
- These are the ultimate Thanksgiving pants. Why? They’re super comfortable and while they have a tailored look, they also have an elastic waist band which feels really great when you’re headed for seconds.
- This top from Veronica Beard screams fall to me. Pair it with the matching skirt for a full look.
- Pretty glassware in a great fall shade.
- I just ordered a bunch of these color-me-in placemats. They are a must at the kids’ table. (And perhaps the adults might enjoy, too?)
- Instant outfit idea: this blazer + this sweater + these leather pants.
- This vase is super modern but a perfect autumnal hue for the season.
- If you’re spending Thanksgiving somewhere warm, these pants are a great option. They’re light and would be perfect paired with loafers and a white shirt.
- This sweater is under-$125 and the best burnt orange hue.
- I’m really feeling the autumnal hues right now which makes this a perfect opportunity for a tonal look. I like to pick one hue and really go for it head-to-toe.