Surpirse! Moda Operandi is having a sale. (I don’t know about you, but this is exactly kind of news I needed on this cold and rainy Tuesday.) The sale selection can be found here, and – as you can see – it’s filled with so much good stuff. From super chic over-the-knee boots and classic coats to dresses and loads of leather, this sale is full of buy-now-wear-now things. All you need to do is enter the code FALL25 at checkout and you’ll automatically receive 25% off.
With so much to see, it’s easy to get overwhelmed. I’ve narrowed it down to my favorite buys for you. Below, 14 (plus, a few extras!) can’t-miss items worth a peek.
- I am crazy about this silk dress. It’s one of those basic-but-not-boring items. I love that I can dress it up or down. (Just added the black one to my cart.)
- Another fabulous silk dress.
- If you’re a fan of Veja sneakers like I am then now is a good time to snag this pair on sale.
- This cashmere sweater from Co is a good wardrobe essential.
- These black heels are such a classic. They’re rarely on sale so if you need a new pair of strappy sandals, now is the time.
- The above-mentioned sandals would be perfect paired with this fab dress that’s also on sale.
- These leather trousers are great.
- A pricey, but pretty Isabel Marant sweater. I love the shoulder detail.
- I love the colorblocking on this chunky sweater.
- This handbag is one of my favorites. (I have it in a lighter color.)
- This coat is certainly an investment but one that you’ll get a lifetime of wears out of. (Same with this one.)
- You all know how much I love Blazé’s blazers. This one is a good score.
- I saw a photo of Khloe Kardashian wearing these earrings. They’re OTT and I love them.
- There are so many boots to see: these, these, and these.