Outings may be few and far between right but that hasn’t stopped me from wanting to get dressed. I find that getting dressed (even when there’s no where to go but downstairs to the kitchen) really lifts my mood. Don’t get me wrong: I’ve definitely spent my fair share of days in my favorite sweats, but now that the weather is really warming up, I’m transitioning out of those and into more easy-breezy dresses. They’re equally as comfortable and add a little glam to that stay-at-home life.
Thanks to plenty of time spent shopping from my living room lately, I’ve found a bevy of easy dresses you can score right now for under $150 – from the cutest little mini wrap number for $69 to chic maxis (just ordered this one) and midis in happy colors and bold prints! There’s lots and lots of them, and I decided these finds were simply too good not to share. Below, a quick hit list of favorites along with a full scroll-to-shop edit at the end.
- I just ordered this shirt dress. So classic and simple. (Not a dress but on the same note: this is a great $40 button-down.)
- I love this midi dress. Those pockets are such a cute detail. It’s the kind of thing I would throw on for dinner on the patio.
- I have a feeling this dress is going to be one of my most-worn of summer.
- Wishing they still had this striped dress in my size.
- I love the minty color of this adorable dress. Dress up your date night!
- The most effortless and easy white dress – and it’s under $20!
- This cotton floral number would be so cute with a pair of leather slides.
- A chic caftan in the best pink hue.
- This effortless wrap dress is super lightweight, making it the perfect thing to keep cool on even the warmest day.
- A perfect black dress for summer.
- While the color may not be for everyone, I love the silhouette of this collared dress. Throw it on and go!
- This white dress is so cute. I love the sleeves.
- The ultimate summer LBD.
- When I’m in the mood to dress up (date night at home!), this bold one-shoulder number (under $100!) is just the thing.