I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: Net-a-Porter sales are rare. (Think: once, maybe twice a year.) So when the shopping mecca does actually have one, you sort of drop everything to check it out because you know it’s bound to be good. Right?
That’s exactly what’s happening today: NAP is currently hosting their first ever (!) Friends & Family sale. This means customers can currently score 25% off anything marked “Seasonal Pick.” There’s all kinds of good buys in this sale – from my favorite black dress at the moment (super flattering!) to everyday essentials like denim (love these) and classic knitwear. (There’s even activewear on sale, too!) Thanks to some great on-sale accessories (these), I even managed to cross a few gifts off my list.
The selection is a bit overwhelming which is why I’ve done the work for you and narrowed it down to the best buys. Here, a quick highlight reel of my favorites – plus a full scroll-to-shop list at the end of the post.
- This navy dress is one of my very favorite buys this year. It’s super simple and super chic.
- I’m currently living in all of the loungewear from Skin. Stock up on some for yourself on sale!
- Looking for some leopard? This coat is a must.
- Check out all of the Rebecca de Ravenel earrings (love these) included in the sale. Any and all would make great gifts!
- You can’t go wrong with a classic chunky knit like this one. (I also love this one.)
- I’m stocking up on new denim. Currently in my cart: these, these, and these.
- These earrings would make a great stocking stuffer and they’re now under $125.
- Very in love with this coat.
- This one-shoulder top is so perfect for upcoming holiday parties.
- Love this sporty pink puffer.
- A great boot buy.
- Too excited about all of the bags from Hunting Season being on sale.
- This button-down has the perfect boyfriend tailoring.
- This Madewell camel coat is a great on-sale score!