Holiday parties are right around the corner. You know what that means: we’re about to log a lot of hours on our feet. While I’m always a fan of a great pair of heels, I’m never a fan of being uncomfortable at a party. That’s why a pair of fancy flats is key to a holiday party wardrobe. The good news is that the selection of party flats is so good right now that you won’t be sacrificing style for comfort. From embellished Mary Janes to velvet slip-ons in the most perfect shade of holiday red, there’s a perfect pair out there for everyone. Embrace the fancy flat!
Here, 11 pairs of festive flats to shop right now.
- I’m obsessed with these velvet slip-ons from Tory Burch. The pine-green is the perfect shade for holiday parties!
- This pair of sequin flats ($90) is such a great steal.
- These backless loafers are party perfection.
- Alexa Chung’s Mary-Jane satin flats are simple but chic.
- J.Crew has some fun options – including these sparkers. I also love this tartan pair.
- I love the metallic hue of these bow-embellished ballet flats.
- Thanks to an oversized pom-pom, any shade of these slides will do. (My vote: go for the green pair!)
- These will most certainly win for most comfortable.
- You all know how much I love the cat flats from Charlotte Olympia. The red velvet pair is perfect for holiday soirées.
- Any and all of the satin mules from No. 21 will do.
- Prada’s blue velvet mules look like they belong in a jewelry box.
- Red, check. Bow, check. These are good to go.
- UNDER-$150 FAVORITES: these, these, these, and these.