If there’s one thing you need in your closet to make it through the fall season, it’s a solid stack (or five) of cozy sweaters. Whether I’m pulling one on with a pair of denim or topping off a skirt-and-boots look, sweaters are my go-to top with nearly everything this time of year.
Here, a hit list of my favorite ones – plus a full click-to-shop edit below.
- This chunky turtleneck is slightly cropped, making it a perfect choice to wear with skirts or tuck into a pair of high-waisted denim.
- This colorblock style from J.Crew is so good. Bonus: it’s under $100!
- I ordered this cashmere sweater last week and already love it so much. It’s super soft (read: not itchy) and the perfect throw-on with a pair of jeans.
- Everyone needs at least one happy and bright knit in their closet. I love this jewel-tone pink one and this beautiful blue one.
- I love the longer length of this turtleneck. It’s also under $50!
- I’m definitely into the cardigan look. You can go super classic with this one or opt for a pretty print like this one.
- I think a creamy, off-white knit is a must-have. This turtleneck from Rag & Bone is super chic. (Note: This one is great, too, and it’s slightly less expensive.)
- It doesn’t get much cozier than this oversized Topshop knit. Great price, too!
- This sweater is pricey but you’d wear it forever and ever.
- Just ordered this long turtleneck. I have a feeling it’s going to be a fast favorite.
- Headed out to cocktail party? Wear this sweater with a pair of leather leggings and out the door you go!
- UNDER $100: this, this, this, and this