It’s no secret that I love a statement earrings. They’re the finishing touch to many an outfit for me. And never is this more true than during the spring and summer. (The warmer the weather, the bigger the earring?) Whether I’m looking to jazz up a something simple like white jeans and a tee or want to put a festive spin on a party look (Cinco de Mayo, here I come), a bold pair of earrings is the fast fix for me.
I’m always on the hunt for new pairs and this season, I’m having no trouble finding them. From beaded tassels (20% off today!) to oversized gold hoops ($28 steal!), the options are bigger and better than ever. For spring, more is definitely more. Here, a look at the best buys.
(BONUS: Thanks to this big promo, you can score up to 25% off your purchase over at Shopbop. Just enter the code EVENT17 at checkout. Yippee.)
- The award for most fun goes to these fruit-filled favorites from Mercedes Salazar.
- For a pair that’s elegant and perfect for many a black-tie wedding this spring, try these. They come in a variety of colors but I’m partial to the gold.
- Nothing could be more worthy of a spot in your beach suitcase than a pair of Ranjana Khan’s stunners.
- My love for Les Bonbons has been well-documented. They’re the favorites. The newest style is the six-drop skinny – or as the designer refers to them, “The Shimmy.” They come in a a several colors but the pink and minty-green are my top picks.
- These are calling out for a fiesta. Oh. And so are these.
- These would be a perfect way to jazz up an all-black look.
- I love Nannacay’s earrings just as much as I love their bags.
- I love the sculptural look of these. They make a statement without being over-the-top loud.
- Under $100: these, these (!), these, these, and these.
- Under $50: these, these, and these.
Photos by Kristen Kilpatrick