No matter how top-notch I may think my gifting skills are, shopping for men will always be tricky. Men are difficult to shop for. They just are. This is why whenever I come across something that I think could be guy-gift-worthy, I take note.
Below, an assortment of random gifty finds that I believe to be well-suited for the those difficult-to-buy-for gentlemen.
- Pizza Camp – I gave this cookbook to my husband a few years ago and it has become a fast favorite ever since. It’s the ultimate cookbook for the pizza lover. It’s filled with everything you need to know about making pizza, including technique and delicious recipes. (Tip: pair it with a pizza stone and an apron to complete the package!)
- Paravel Packing Cubes – I feel like I have mentioned these so many times but that just shows how much I love them. I gifted a set of these to my husband before our trip to Africa. There was a strict baggage limit and these cubes both saved space and kept things organized. I honestly thought he might not use them again after that trip but that is not at at all the case. He uses them all. the. time. These cubes are the kind of gift he doesn’t know he needs yet.
- Elizabeth Lake Golf Cocktail Napkins – Cocktail napkins aren’t normally my go-to for a guy but this set totally fits the bill. They’re a perfect choice for the golf-loving guy. Pair it with a bottle of his favorite whiskey or liquor of choice and you’ve got yourself a very cool gift.
- Mediapop Portable UV Sterilizer – After the year we’ve had, sterilizers are top of mind. This one checks all the boxes: compact size, portable (on-the-go access is key), and rings in at under $60.
- Apple AirPods Pro – This one seems almost too redundant to include but I love mine so much that I couldn’t help it. If you’re on the fence about whether these are worth the upgrade, the answer is that they really are. The sound is so much better and being hands-free while toggling between noise-cancelling and transparency makes life so much easier. Present it in this cool leather case to complete the package.
- WonGheist Tool Kit – The last thing on my gift list is tools, however I am making a big exception for this kit. Housed in a beautiful wooden box, each tool in this 24-piece set is secured to the box by magnet, keeping things super organized (read: no loud jingling). This is the type of thing that is an instant heirloom, something that will get passed down for years to come.
- Schmidt Brothers BBQ Kit – I have to give Goop all the credit for this one. For the guy who loves to grill, this BBQ tool set is a great gift. It comes in a gift-ready wooden box and rings in at under $130.
- Smythson Poker Dice – My husband doesn’t really play poker but if he did, I would totally get him this chic and beautiful dice set. I love the leather case. This is a special gift that’s perfect for the card-playing man who has everything.
- Alex Mill Face Mask – Looking to refresh his mask assortment? Take a look at the options at Alex Mill. I really like this bandana one.
- Laguiole Steak Knives – A set of these is always a hit. The quality is great, and I love the simple design.