In the mood for a good shopping steal? You’ve come to the right place. Thanks to a restful weekend spent at home, I had some time to do an online shopping sweep and in doing so, found lots (like this and this) of chic and super affordable goodies. Below, a quick hit list of my favorite finds under $150.
- This ASOS dress is $56. It’s a perfect style for summer.
- I’m so smitten with this swimsuit. If I didn’t have a growing bump at the moment, I would totally be wearing this by the pool.
- This floral dress is adorable and it’s 70% off!
- I love this top. It’s under $100 and a great pairing with white jeans (or denim shorts) this summer.
- I adore this bamboo/cane bag. Such a good on-trend purchase for less than $70.
- I love this little white dress. Too cute.
- These sandals are a great go-with-everything option for dresses and the like.
- This t-shirt dress is super simple and super chic. I plan on wearing mine all summer long.
- If you don’t already have one of these adorable Staud bags, scoop one up now on sale.
- Take a look at this Gap shirt dress. It’s $30 (!) and the perfect thing for Saturday errands or as a swimsuit coverup.
- I ordered this wrap dress in two seconds flat. (I sized up for the bump.)
Scroll through below to shop the full list.