Can you even believe we’ve made it to a new month already? February went by in a blink – which is a-okay by me because March has always been one of my favorite months of the year. It’s when the temperatures start to warm up (patio weather!), and the flowers start blooming. Those grey winter days start to seem few and far between, and everything just gets brighter and a whole lot happier – including my closet! My heavy coats and thick knits are being replaced with lighter fare, including this dress and this ruffled top; and I’ve officially stored my winter boots, making way for gladiator sandals and chic slides. Spring: I’m ready for you.
If you’re looking to give your closet a refresh, you’ve come to the right place. While my shopping spirals have definitely led me to lots of splurge-worthy items (this!), I’ve also come across bundle of budget-friendly goodies (say hello to this $99 dress!), too. Here, my favorite spring finds under $150.
- This off-the-shoulder top hits on two of my favorite things: ruffles and eyelet.
- Speaking of eyelet, this easy-breezy top is precious.
- For days when you can still feel a chill in the air, a classic trench coat is a must-have.
- These lace-up sandals ($69!) are one of my all-time favorites. They go with every. single. thing.
- This little dress would make a great workwear piece for spring.
- I have this ruffle top ($39!) is white. The pink is pretty cute, too!
- This top is already part of my daily uniform. Add it to yours.
- This dress comes in every color and is the perfect thing for a beach trip.
- The shorts you’ll be wearing with everything.
- Say hello to this $99 favorite.
- The slide is the shoe of the season. Try this pair or, for something with a little more flair, this pair.
- The ruffles put a fun spin on this $49 t-shirt.
- This dress could your spring LBD.
- Another off-the-shoulder number for under $100.