The days leading up to a holiday weekend always seem to drag on and on. The anticipation of Fourth of July fun makes concentrating on work a challenge, keeping productivity at an all-time low. #AmIright? I feel like I’m working at half of my regular speed and instead of making my way through my to-do list like I should be, I’m finding every which way to distract myself – reading my book, organizing random little drawers, and going through my DVR (or, in the case of last night, gluing my eyes to the screen for the two-hour PLL finale). Also on that list of distractions? Shopping the sales, of course.
Since I’m going to be distracted anyway, I might as well get something good out of it, right? Direct your attention to Shopbop’s latest sale. They’ve added lots of new goodies to what was already a really, really great sale. In a nutshell: they basically took all of my summer wish-list items (this, this, and this!) and marked them way down. One of the items on said wish-list was this off-the-shoulder top I’m wearing. It’s a summer favorite of mine. Breezy and just a touch playful, it’s one of those tops that just makes getting dressed a little bit easier. Even better? It’s now 30% off. There’s plenty more where that came from, too. Here, 10 on-sale favorites you need for summer. Go ahead. Distract yourself.
- I’m considering this little dress for a party I have coming up next month.
- This bright red off-the-shoulder top would be perfect for the Fourth of July.
- If you’ve been eyeing one of Marysia’s scalloped swimsuits, now is the time to do it. I love this one.
- The ideal summer dress.
- Looking for something under $75? Consider this or this.
- Love all the different details on this LBD.
- I wear these sandals all summer long. They’re the best. The white pair just went on sale!
- One of the smartest things you can buy on sale is cashmere. I’ll be able to wear this sweater year-round.
- I rarely wear shorts but these are pretty cute. They’re also $62.
- I already have these gingham ballet flats in my closet. They’re adorable.
Photos by Kristen Kilpatrick