For all those Saturday shoppers, here’s the sale you don’t want to miss. The Dreslyn is offering 15% off any purchase with the code WHITE at checkout. It’s my favorite kind of sale because I can stock up on all those things I’ve been eyeing for fall. Things like coats, the most perfect and cozy, grey turtleneck sweater, and this sexy pair of boots. The essentials (especially in a palette of black, white, and grey) are where The Dreslyn really excels. (Oh, and they have a pretty cool home goods section where you can find some really unique things.) If you’re looking for some great bascis, this is the sale to shop.
For your perusal:
- On the hunt for a new pair of leather pants? These are a recent favorite of mine.
- On the subject of leather: how about a jacket?
- Fall means plenty of layering – which means classic tees like this one are in order.
- I’ve loved my slip-on sneakers so much this summer that I think it’s probably time to invest in a pair for fall. I certainly wouldn’t mind a shiny, gold pair.
- Navy is such a classic hue and when it comes to outerwear, it’s one of the best to choose. This one from new-to-me brand Soya is quite good.
- I know that white dresses aren’t the usual buy for fall, but I’m obsessed with this little dress from Opening Ceremony. The hemline is so interesting and would look great with a pair of flats or heels.
- I’m in dire need of a new black blazer. Since it’s something I’ll wear often and forever, I’m willing to splurge a little. But 15% off makes this on-sale one all the better.
- Last but not least: this beautiful pair of agate bookends. I should probably give them to someone as a gift but instead I’m going to gift myself. And my books.
Shop the sale:
This post was sponsored by The Dreslyn. All thoughts and opinions are my own.