Just when you thought yesterday’s Style Steals post was all I had for you this week in the way of deals, another one (a really, really good one, I might add) comes your way. I’m talking about Shopbop’s Big Event sale. The one we all know and love because you can score up to 25% off on both full-price (this!) and sale items. If there are special things (for me, it’s these earrings) you’ve been holding out on or maybe a classic coat you know you’ll wear season after season, now is the time! One thing I’ll definitely be stocking up on is swimsuits. I’m in dire need of some new suits and what better time to scoop up some new ones than right now? I’m really loving this one from Marysia Swim along with the entire Zinke line – especially this one and this one.
Just enter the code BIGEVENT15 at checkout and you’re all set.
Here’s what you can’t miss:
- Everyone knows I’m a sucker for color – especially in the way of punchy pinks and oranges. The Sunkist-hued heels are screaming for summer.
- If we’re talking pink, however, this sweet little dress from Opening Ceremony is what I’m headed for.
- You all know I’ll be grabbing a pair (or two) of these.
- Somebody really needs to snatch up the last one in this adorable dress. (Plus it’s already on sale, too!)
- I’m already such a fan of the Varina flats. You can always count me in for a new color or print in the classic ballet flat.
- It’s called a “beach blouse” for a reason. And there’s only one left. Who’s the lucky lady?
- If you’re on the hunt for beach-y things, this tunic should do just fine.
- Bold and abstract: I love the artful spin on this shift dress.
- Forget stars and stripes. How about sequins and stripes instead?
- Speaking of stripes, this one-piece swimsuit is my jam.