Your mid-week treat! Shopbop’s sale is back and with loads of new things (like my one-shoulder ruffle dress), too. With everything from summertime essentials like white jeans to the perfect dress to wear to a friend’s wedding, these markdowns could not have come at a better time.
Here, 12 things you don’t want to miss:
- A dreamy blue-and-white dress that’s under $150.
- If you buy just one thing, let it be this bag. It’s timeless and that shape is so unique. (The saddle-bag style is equally as good.)
- If you’re a bride (or not) looking for a pair of white sandals, these are the prettiest pair.
- Two words: White. Jeans.
- This one-shoulder top is just the thing to dress up your denim.
- This skirt makes me want to dance.
- 40% off and all mine.
- It doesn’t get much more summery than this tote.
- Stripes and off-the-shoulder? Count me in.
- Run. Don’t walk. My favorite fringe-y sandals are 30% off.
- These wedges would go with just about anything.
- Cinco de Mayo or Fourth of July: this dress covers both.
Image via Collage Vintage