It’s a happy, happy Tuesday. Why? Shopbop is having another one of their delicious sales. This one, however, is extra special because they’ve added tons and tons of new, spring merchandise (hello to this and this). With spring just getting started around here, this sale couldn’t have come at a better time. I can now pick up this perfectly-girly cami and this tunic (perfect for the pool or over my white jeans). I’ll also be scooping up a few of these pouches ($30) for gifts for the gals. Of course, there’s also plenty of deals to be had on some wintery things you could stow away for next year, too. Start your shopping…
Here’s what you can’t miss:
- I’m not surprised there’s only ONE left in this dress. It’s adorable. If you can snag it, go for it.
- This dress is just bright enough and shows just the right amount of skin.
- My blue flutter top that I love so much is now 60% off.
- If they had my size left in these, I’d be all over it.
- This is the perfect summer sweater.
- Remember yesterday’s off-the-shoulder top? Guess what? The equally-as-fab dress version is on sale.
- These little clutches make for the absolute best gifts.
- This is a pretty good deal: this beaded-and-blue dress is now 70% off.
- I’m all about a pretty pink. This has spring written all over it. (I’ll need the matching skirt, too.)
- I definitely don’t need a pair of these but snagging them on sale might justify the purchase. Maybe?
- These silky pajamas are just dreamy.
- 70% off: buy this sweater and stow it away until next year.
- Who can resist a good set of stripes? This maxi dress would be the perfect traveling companion this summer.