Up to 70% off (these!) and lots and lots of new styles added! This is the sale you need to know about. After receiving Shopbop’s email alerting me to their latest sale (those are the best emails, aren’t they?), I went to take a quick peek, not expecting to spot anything new. I was pleasantly surprised, however, to find that several of my latest wish list items were now included in the sale. Examples? This polka dot Rebecca Minkoff top I mentioned in yesterday’s post, this blush-pink dress, and this Laveer coat that I’ve been eyeing all season long. And there’s plenty more, too. This sale is a good one. Don’t miss it!
- A dress made for dancing – at weddings, cocktail parties, and anywhere else you can think of.
- Need a new coat? How about this one, this one, or this one?
- Leather pants on sale? Yes, please.
- I love a good jumpsuit – especially when it’s 30% off.
- Here’s an LBD you’ll wear all year long.
- Just the opposite: here’s an LWD that somebody must snatch up before it’s one.
- Under $100: this wrap skirt will pair with anything in your closet.
- If only they had my size left in this adorable ensemble.
- Nothing like a cozy new pair of pajamas.
- If you like a crop top (I do!), this one is 70% off.
- Velvet has never looked so good.
- The only thing better than a solid party skirt is one that come in stripes.
- Speaking of stripes, I’m pretty obsessed with this top and this little bag, too.
- Got a thing for Frame Denim like I do? Check out this high-waisted pair that’s a new favorite of mine.