The season’s sales are slowly but surely coming to an end. But they’re not over yet. Here’s the latest one you need to know: Saks. The department store is offering up to 70% off! The sale includes everything from clothing to accessories (these!) and there’s even some great home items in there, too! The goods are sure to go fast. Don’t miss it!
Here’s what you can’t miss at Saks:
- A flirty and girly Tibi dress complete with a bow. And one that would be perfect with these heels.
- Speaking of flirty and girly, how about some feathers?
- I’m obsessed with the fabric of this skirt. Pair it with a solid black sweater or go with a print – either way!
- You all know how much I love pajamas so I’m thrilled to see that some of my favorites (these are ridiculously soft and comfy)
- I’m not surprised one bit that there’s only size left in this stunner.
- This coat should keep you nice and toasty.
- If you’re looking for jewels, be sure to check out the Tory Burch (this cuff!), KJL, and Oscar, of course (these earrings, yes please!).
- There are some really fun Alexis Bittar pieces worth a look, too: these earrings and this necklace come to mind.
- Manolo Blahnik sandals for under $300? Grab ’em while you can.
- An LBD that’s been updated with just the right amount of lace. (If you’re looking for an LWD, this one is the ticket.)
- Under $100: this adorable coral dress that would be perfect for a spring wedding.
- I’m really wishing I hadn’t waited on these stripe sandals. Some lucky lady took the last pair in my size!
- When it comes to sales, there are a few things you just don’t pass up and one of those things is leather. Take a look at this (love the metallic update!), this, and these.