If you haven’t already taken a peek at Net-a-Porter’s sale, now is the time to do it. Here’s why: it’s the clearance sale which means you can score deals on things up to 80% off and it’s not going to last very much longer. They’ve got some amazing finds under $100 like this, these, and these. Since we’ll be braving the cold weather for a couple more months, be sure to check out the coat section (especially this one and this one). But if you’ve got a beach vacation coming up, there’s a section for that, too. Sizes are going quickly so better start your shoppin’…
Here’s what you can’t miss:
- It doesn’t get more classic than this peacoat from Petit Bateau. (I love the stripe lining!)
- This is the perfect time to snatch up some cocktail dresses for those upcoming spring weddings. Take a look at this one, this one, and this one.
- I wouldn’t mind being bundled up in this cozy sweater today.
- Looking for boots? Plenty of those left.
- This lip-smacker of a bag would make an adorable Valentine’s gift for somebody.
- In the spirit of New Year’s resolutions, their sportswear section is worth a peek.
- My favorite pair of Frame Denim for $100? I’ll take two.
- This is how you update a neutral: this little geometric-print clutch.
- How about a winter-white something? This jacket will do.
- Beach finds: this adorable Tory Burch caftan, a coverup for under $100, this hot-pink bikini, and these K. Jacques sandals.
- If you’re a bride, this Lela Rose dress would be amazing for an upcoming party or a rehearsal dinner.
- This gown is still a splurge but 50% off is quite tempting…
- Under $100 jewelry: these, these, and these.
- At 60% off, this tailored coat is something I’m seriously considering.
- Denim. Go for it.