What’s just as good as a Shopbop sale? One that comes to you from Net-a-Porter. They hardly ever have sales. Like ever. But when they do, they’re good. And this one is no exception. Just a quick look around and I’ve already found four things (this, this, this and these) that have been on my wish list for months and are now 40% off! I also scored a deal on the silk top that I’ll be wearing over and over this holiday party season. You’ll also be able to score some deals on some great gifts, too. I’m stocking up on these adorable bracelets for my girlfriends.
Here’s what you can’t miss:
- Coats. They’ve got some really good ones (this one and this one, for example). Good timing, too, with the weather about to get seriously cold.
- Aquazzura! The best heels in all the land. 40% off.
- The absolute chicest and simplest white dress.
- We all feel the need for a post-Thanksgiving workout. Look chic while you do it in anything from the sport section.
- Lanvin’s leopard ballet flats? Done.
- A pair of gold earrings that you’ll wear forever.
- Tibi’s black leather boots.
- $50 or less: these earrings,
- This cuff ($73) would make a great gift for a girlfriend.
- If you’ve been holding out on buying a camel coat, now is the time to go for it. This one is a gem.
- This winter-white jacket from Theory is dreamy.
- Speaking of winter-white. I added this sweater to my cart.
- Red dresses. ‘Tis the season, right? Check out this one, this one, and this one.
- If you’re headed someplace warm for the holidays, go ahead and check out their beachwear. I wouldn’t mind having this and this in my Harbour Island suitcase.