If you’re doing some weekend shopping then be sure to head over to J.Crew. They’re offering 25% off all of their fall favorites until Tuesday. The “favorites” include outerwear, sweaters, blazers, shoes, and even some cold-weather accessories. The temperatures are finally starting to drop around here so this is perfect timing, in my opinion. In other words: if you’ve been holding out on buying that shiny puffer for the winter ahead, now is the time to do it. Enter the code GETWARM at checkout and you’re all set.
Here’s what you can’t miss:
- When it comes to the classic peacoat, J.Crew does it best. Navy blue and black are always good choices, but I’m drawn to the “neon flame” color right now.
- I love a long sweater. This tunic-style would be ideal over leather leggings.
- The metallic shine on these tassel loafers adds a feminine touch.
- The schoolboy blazer works as an everyday option but it’s also heavy enough to sub in as a warm layer when you don’t have a coat.
- Does a prettier emerald green coat exist? No way.
- A little random but these cozy socks were my absolute favorite during the extra cold days of winter last year.
- Cashmere. 25% off. Doesn’t get any better than that. (I’m particularly loving the v-neck boyfriend style right now.)
- A pair of these are such an indulgence but can you think of anything softer/better/more luxurious?
- I wore this turtleneck non-stop last winter. Time for a new color – or two.
- Leave it to J.Crew to make a puffer look extra special. I love the shine on this jacket. Navy or red? I’m still undecided.
- Speaking of puffers, I’ve actually been thinking about purchasing a long one this year. I remember wishing I had one last year. When it’s really, really cold outside, that extra bit of length makes such a difference. I love the winter-white option.