Don’t you just love birthdays? Biscuit Home is celebrating their second year by offering a 25% discount on all purchases made today and tomorrow. Happy birthday, indeed! There’s so much to love about this shop. There’s the Biscuit Bedding (prints and classics in nearly every color your heart desires), decor knick-knacks like this adorable thing, kitchen and bar essentials, and a really great holiday section. With the entertaining season underway (read: hostess gifts, etc.), this discount couldn’t come at a better time. Just enter the code CELEBRATEBISCUIT at checkout and you’re all set.
Here’s what you can’t miss:
- I’m a little obsessed with these metallic bowls. I probably wouldn’t use it for my morning cereal (fancy cereal!) but a set would be a great essential for a dinner party.
- One of the first things I do in November is stock up on my very favorite Nest Holiday candle. If you aren’t familiar, this candle seriously smells like everything you love about the holidays. I crave it all year. Trust me. You want your house smelling like this for the next couple of months.
- While I’m at it, I’m going to go ahead and add Nest’s Birchwood Pine candle to the mix, too.
- Books. Good ones. I’ve had this one on my wish list and now might just be the perfect time to purchase.
- If you’re in need of some new pillows then look no further. Biscuit has some really unique ones – fun prints, bright colors, you name it.
- If we’re talking hostess gifts then I have to mention these. Embroidered with a variety of different sayings (these are my favorite), these cocktail napkins would make a an absolutely perfect present.
- I never leave my house without a notebook in tow. This pair of pocket notebooks would come in quite handy.
- A set of the bubble cocktail glasses would add a festive touch to the bar for the holidays. (Of course, a set of these wouldn’t hurt either.)