Just in time for some weekend shopping (and hopefully some cooler weather, too?)! J.Crew is offering 25% off full-price styles with the code TGIFall. (You can also score an extra 30% off the sale items!)This one’s a little dangerous for me because the new arrivals are so, so good. I mean… how can you say no to a coat like this? Or a cozy knit like this? Oh. There’s also this winter-white wonder, too. See? Like I said: trouble. The promotion is only good through the weekend so better start looking now.
Here’s what you can’t miss:
- My favorite silk bib top updated with a pop of emerald green.
- Now, these are really cool. Simple and a bit edgy for J.Crew. A set of three for $58!
- The new outerwear is too good to be true. The color options! Belvedere red, neon coral, emerald green…it’s like a candy shop.
- You know I can’t resist a good pair of pajamas – especially one as adorable as this heart-print pair. (I also love the red polka-dot flannel.)
- Under $100: this statement necklace that would work for the office or a cocktail party.
- The flounce skirt in wool would be ideal with a pair of tights and boots when it starts to get a bit cooler.
- I never think of J.Crew as a place to go for my dessert plates but this striped set will change that. If not for yourself, a set of four would make a great gift!