Happy December 1st! Can you believe it’s here? There’s something nice about starting a new month on a Monday – especially one that comes after a long holiday weekend. After a much-needed Thanksgiving respite, I’m ready to take on December and all the holiday fun that comes with it. What better way to start it off than with a punch of red and some serious Cyber Monday sales? Read on for details.
As I’ve mentioned before, red has never been a color I wear very often but that’s slowly beginning to change with the addition of a couple of new pieces (this and a pair of these). And if ever there was a time to bust out the red, certainly this is the month for it. (According to this WSJ article, I’m in stylish company when it comes to the red turtleneck.) This sweater has actually become one of my go-to favorites already – so much so that I bought it in gray and navy, too. The wool-cashmere blend makes it extra cozy and the tomato-red hue pairs surprising well with a multitude of things. Now, for the best part…
This sweater along with everything else you see in today’s look is on serious sale for Cyber Monday. The coat? 20% off at Emerson Fry. (If you like this coat, you’ll love this one, too.) The shoes and jeans, too! All of it. On sale. Since I have a feeling you’re bombarded with all of the sales happening today, I’ve decided to break it down for you and give you the top 5 of my favorites.
The top 5 sales you need you need to shop today:
- CODE: EFMONDAY14
- Don’t miss: this coat, my (other) favorite chunky sweater, a laid-back-cool button-down, and the dress you’ll want to wear every single day.
- CODE: GOBIG14
- Don’t miss: the new arrivals from Lemlem (Harbour Island, here I come!), the only statement necklace you’ll ever need, a fiery-red pair of heels, and super-chic coat to keep you extra warm.
- CODE: MONDAY
- Don’t miss: the “festive sweater” section (I’m partial to this one), another red sweater I love, the ultimate holiday pajamas, and this metallic-dot dress.
- CODE: CYBER30
- Don’t miss: the perfect holiday party dress, a sweater with some shimmer, a pair of lucky earrings (under $50!), the most simple-and-chic dress ever, and something festive for your table.
- Up to 40% off!
- Don’t miss: this graphic shift dress, a pair of over-the-knee boots, the DVF dress that I’ve had my eye on for months, and my very favorite Proenza Schouler clutch that’s nearly half-off!
Photos by Molly Miller