Happy Friday! What’s on your agenda for the weekend? For the next two days, I’ll be conquering my to-do list. There are things on that list that have been on there for far too long (i.e. pick up the dry cleaning I dropped off in November…embarrassing, I know). Some things just continue to move from one to-do list to the next. Anyone know what I’m talking about? Not this weekend. Time to cross ‘em off. I also really need to do a good clean-out of this apartment of mine. The piles are out. of. control. It’ll be a productive, but low-key weekend. Just what I need.
For your weekend perusal:
- The Four One One: I’m so excited to be featured on Forty Five Ten’s blog today. I made selections on all the things in store that are cheering me up right now – like this Moschino dress. Yes, please.
- Tumble for ya: The chicest of blogs now has its own Tumblr. Check out the Mark D. Sikes tumblr for your daily dose of visual inspiration.
- Sale alert(s): Gap is offering 25% off any purchase today. Just enter the code GAPTREAT at checkout. Perfect time to shop for some basic tees and layering pieces for spring. Or any of these candy-colored ballet flats.
- A Chanel twin: Speaking of ballet flats… check out this pair from Topshop. So Chanel, right? But under $100.
- Inspired resolutions: Have you all checked out Joslyn’s new project? She’s taking on a year’s worth of resolutions in preparation for her 40th birthday. Each month she is tackling a different resolution (January’s is to “revamp her diet”). I had a chance to chat with her about this little project and left feeling so inspired. It’s like her own version of The Happiness Project.