TGIF. No matter where you live or what you do, when November 1st hits, everyone seems to shift into holiday mode. Everything – and everyone – just moves faster, you know? (Speaking of holiday mode, I actually saw a house this week that already had their Christmas lights up and glowing. Too early? I think so.) This week had me running all over town in preperations for the December issue of FD. While I can’t give any details away, I will say it’s going to be one of our best issues yet. If you’re in Dallas, I hope you’ll pick up a copy next month. Tomorrow marks the start of our month-o-weddings. We have three weddings between now and December 8th; and then, sandwiched in between those, we have our own engagement party! And that’s all before we start the holiday party circuit. ‘Tis the season!
For your weekend perusal:
- The countdown is on: Maison Martin Margiela’s collection for H&M will be arriving in stores on November 15th. I’m normally not one to wait in those crazy lines that wrap around the store (just the thought of that makes me a little anxious), but for this one, I just might.
- Don’t mind if I do: Charm & Chain is offering a discount of 25% off any purchase through December 14th. Just enter the code CC25OFF at checkout. I’ll be buying a stack of these as a little stocking stuffer for my sister. And maybe this piece as a holiday treat for moi?
- This is for real: Do you like pumpkin? What about chocolate? And cookies, too? Let’s combine all three. Check out the result here.
- For my next Houston trip: Have you checked out Biscuit Home yet? It’s Bailey’s latest venture into the world of bedding (and other home goods!). I’m totally smitten. She’s also got my fave photog Gray Malin’s work up in the store. You can sneak a peek at the store on A Piece of Toast if you haven’t already. Planning a Houston trip as we speak…
- It’s about time: Garance Doré’s darling illustrations are finally going to be available for purchase! The blogger will start selling her work online in the next week. Hooray!