TGIF! After a busy week, I’m looking forward to a little downtime the next couple of days. I need to cross a few things off of my wedding to-do’s. The wedding isn’t until May, but right now really feels like crunch time. I’ve been in a lull with the wedding lately. We made so many decisions so quickly at the beginning that it left us with a fairly clear schedule for awhile, but now that we’re just three months (according to friend Gretchen, 99 days to be exact!) out, it seems it’s time to rev up the planning again. I hope you all have a fab weekend. For those of you in NYC, stay warm! Happy weekend!
For your weekend perusal:
- The secret to a long-last blowout: I think I’ve mentioned to you all before that washing my hair is not something I do very often (gross, I know). When you have long hair, washing it and blowing it dry is kind of a work out. In order to keep it looking somewhat decent, I rely on this magic stuff from Oribe. Ah-mazing.
- Sale alert: Don’t forget about Shopbop’s sale this weekend. Like I’ve told y’all before: you know it’s a good sale when there’s markdown on Equipment blouses like this one.
- Nashville, anyone?: I’ve taken to Twitter this week to express my obsession for this Wednesday night show. Anyone else with me? I look forward to it every week, and it’s one of the only shows (besides Downtown Abbey, of course) that gets my full attention. To get my fix during the other six days of the week, I downloaded the show’s soundtrack. Yep. Obsessed.
- Gadabout’s new look: Have you all checked out Hanna’s blog? It’s always been one of my favorites, and I adore the new look. Simple and chic – just like the designer herself!
- XOXO: I love Valentine’s Day. I do. It’s a fun excuse to send people little surprises and love letters. (Or just an excuse to stock up on the pink and red M&Ms.) I’ll be working on my Valentines this weekend, and I’m feeling inspired by this idea from Oh Happy Day. Who doesn’t need a room filled with heart-shaped balloons?