Moms are kind of amazing, right? With Mother’s Day right around the corner, it’s time to show ’em some love with a little treat. From sparkly somethings to stylish soles she’ll wear all summer long, here are a few of my favorite gifts that are sure to make her day.
- If jewelry is the way to her heart then I suggest checking out anything and everything from Jennifer Meyer.
- A pair of Soludos (my favorite espadrilles) will keep her chic and comfortable all summer long.
- If your mom loves to entertain then something for her summer table is a great idea.I’m obsessed with Tory Burch’s Lettuce Ware collection. It’s such a classic and the green is so fresh. You can get a set of four of the canapé plates for under $100.
- You can’t go wrong with a pair of these. Any color will do.
- I love the idea of a cute combo like chic pajamas and a delicious hand cream.
- The sure way to make a gift extra special? Add a monogram.