Tory Burch has a big sale happening. They’ve marked down all sorts of summer goodies – tunics, shorts, bikinis, and the cutest sandals – that you’ll want to scoop up and wear for the rest of the season (and next summer, too). Note to self: do not miss the jewelry here. It’s fab. The deals are certain to only get better from here. Stay tuned.
Here’s what you can’t miss:
- TB is the queen of the tunic, as far as I’m concerned. I adore this embellished one (still pricey, but so cute) and this black-and-white one is a sure thing.
- If you’re looking for a summer treat that’s under $100, be sure to check out the scarves. There are some really fun prints (this one!).
- Speaking of under $100, this bangle qualifies. If not for yourself, it would make a great gift.
- This blouse would have made an excellent addition to my Fourth of July look. Red or blue?
- I really adore these little green wedges. Seriously comfy, and oh-so-cute.
- A good wallet is essential. TB’s leather is one of the best and if you can scoop one up on sale, go for it. This blue one is right up my alley.
- Poolside coverup or a casual throw-on-and-go over white jeans? I’ll take it.
- I’ve had my eye on this little dress since spring. The orange embroidery is so sweet.
- These are the types of sandals you’ll love next summer and the summer after that, too.
- The best part? There is lots and lots of jewelry on sale! I really love TB’s jewels. She’s got an eye for color (who can resist kelly green?), and each piece has such a distinct look. These earrings are a favorite.