‘Tis (almost) the season for holiday parties. In an effort to avoid the inevitable last-minute what-to-wear panic (we refer to these as “clothes attacks” in our house), I’m thinking ahead and planning out a few looks now. While I’m normally more of a dress girl (obsessed with this one) I’ve come across a slew of skirts lately that have plenty of party potential. Bonus! Most of them ring in at under $150. I snagged this ASOS skirt ($91) a few weeks ago and although I wore it recently to an after-work event, I’m already planning a holiday re-wear. I think pairing it with this metallic sweater (sans collar) and some holiday heels will make it party-perfect.
Here, 9 budget-friendly and festive options that you can wear to all of your holiday parties – and beyond!
- This gold skirt is practically screaming for a party. I plan on wearing it multiple times over the next few months.
- This skirt is so ’80s and I LOVE it.
- I love a winter-white look at holiday parties. Pair this skirt with this feathered knit (on major sale!).
- This tiered skirt has just enough shine for a party. Wear it with simple black sweater and you’re out the door.
- I love the shimmer on this one.
- If gold or silver isn’t your thing, how about charcoal?
- You all know I’m all about a good ruffle. This skirt is perfect for those that are averse to color. The ruffle adds just the right festive touch.
- This (faux) leather skirt is a great basic. You can wear it straight from the office to cocktails.
- Because having a red option can’t hurt: try this one from Topshop.
Photos by Kristen Kilpatrick