We’re overdue for a good sale, don’t you think? Lucky us: Shopbop’s major fall sale kicked off today and it’s bigger and better than ever. Just enter the code MAINEVENT16 at checkout and you can get up to 30% off your entire order. The timing couldn’t better seeing as I’m on the hunt for a dress (maybe this one or this one?) to wear to an upcoming friend’s nuptials – not to mention, I’ve also been eyeing this coat. I’m always looking to score a deal on good ole basics (this and this) that my closet thrives on. No matter what it is you’re after, you’re bound to find it here.
I’ve perused through the sale and while it’s all fab, there are few things that you simply don’t want to miss. Here, the best of the best.
- I’m obsessed with the cut on this top. It’s one of those pieces that’s at once a basic (will go with so many things) and a conversation-starter. It would be a great thing to have in a closet for holiday parties.
- This is the kind of sweater that you just want to cozy up in all day, everyday.
- If you’ve been wanting one of Caroline Constas’ off-the-shoulder tops, now is the time to do it. I love my light blue one and I think the striped one is pretty fantastic, too. (Note: I also love this one from Petersyn. It’s less expensive and equally as cute.)
- How cute is this little skirt? It can be worn so many different ways: with tights and a button-down to the office or in the alternative, throw on a simple black top and a sassy pair of heels and you’re ready for a party.
- Denim, denim, denim. Considering that’s pretty much all I’ll be wearing for the next few months, I think a couple of new pairs are in order. I’m eyeing L’Agence’s straight-leg pair and, for something new (!), this cropped pair from McGuire.
- If you’re looking to splurge on a new pair of boots then this is your pair.
- Now is the perfect time to grab a new winter coat. I’m obsessed with these fur-filled parkas (those colors!). This dRA one is a great option for under $200.
- I just added this ruffle tee to my closet. The t-shirt itself is so simple that I can wear it jeans during the day, but the ruffle adds that little detail that makes it work equally as well with a cute skirt for a party.
- Need a new pair of flats? Try this pair, this pair (under $150!), or this pair.