If Santa left a gift card or two under the tree for you, there’s no shortage of sales (Net-a-porter is now up to 70% off!) to help you spend them. With so many discounted items (I managed to snatch this lace dress for 70% off), the only question is where to start. My advice: skip the trendy items and opt for something classic instead, like a coat. A good coat – especially a timeless option like this one – is something you can pull out year after year. Not to mention, we’ve got a long winter ahead of us so you know you’ll get your wear out of it.
Good news: there’s no shortage of chic outerwear options on major sale right now. Here, a few of my favorites that’ll keep you warm and toasty this season. Scroll through the slideshow for more.
- For a true classic, a camel coat can’t be beat. (This Burberry one is also a good choice.)
- This is one you’ll wear forever.
- Leopard can be just as classic, too…
- I love this winter-white option. (This one, too.)
- I’m all about this faux-fur one. I love the combination of materials.
- If faux-fur is what you’re after, check out this one and this one.
- For something that’s pure fun, go for this one.
- Even on sale, this one is still a splurge – but a good investment, in my opinion.
- For extra-chilly forecasts, a down puffer is a must. My favorites: this one (white!), this one, and this one.