You know how the month of December always feels completely jam-packed with holiday parties? The same thing seems to happen during spring. It’s right about now that my weekends start to fill up with engagement parties, showers (both baby and bridal), weddings, and other outdoor festivities (Cinco de Mayo!), too. With that mind, I’ve been keeping my eye out for some fresh new frocks to wear to all these parties. And while I’ve certainly come across some splurges (love this one for a wedding), I’ve also found quite a few favorites that are much more budget-friendly.
For example, thanks to some big sales, I managed to score this cutie for nearly half the original price. And because I think that one can never have too many little black dresses, I’m also eyeing this one that’s currently 70% off. There’s plenty more where those came from, too…
Here, a hit list of the best dresses under $200:
2. Two words: spring. stripes.
5. It’s kind of hard to believe this dress is $58. It’s adorable and perfect for any sort of garden party.
6. This pink dress would be adorable for a baby shower.
7. The cutest little eyelet dress I ever did see.
8. Gypset style.
9. This off-the-shoulder number, pretty please.
10. How about this spicy number for a wedding? The tangerine hue is so fresh.
13. If you’re looking for a print, I really love this one. The cut is really unique and the mix of hues is decidedly spring-y.
Images via The Coveteur